Straight Faced – Hydro Bore
Note: Specify your bore diameter when ordering. Do not exceed the listed maximum bore diameter.
- Available in inch or metric bore sizes
- Dual Hook Angles also available
Straight Bore Accessories
- Set Screw for Knife Heads
- Knife Head Gibs
- Filler Nipple w/ Steel & Rubber Washer
- Steel & Rubber Washer
- Grease Fittings & Release to O.D.
- 60° Corrugation in the Knife Heads Standard
- 90° by special quotation only
- 10° hook angle for hardwoods
- 15° hook angle for mixed hard and soft woods
- 20° hook angle for soft woods
- High tensile steel body with hardened gibs
- Accepts either 5/16” or 3/8” thick knives in one head.
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.