Standard Insert Router Bits F
- Designed for use on CNC router machines.
- Also can be for stationary overhead routers.
- Use with mechanical feed operations.
- CNC router must have excellent hold downs to ensure the least possibility of part movement.
- In addition, use for jointing, coping, parting, rabbeting, ramp plunging, vertical plunging, boring, cutout routing etc.
- Shank style cutter body design with 3 cutting rows and a single carbide plung point insert at the bottom.
- Small indexable carbide inserts (pins) are easy to remove with the use of the torx wrench, inserts on pages 74-77.
- Reduce cutting pressure from up-spiral design.
- Requires no special set-up fixtures to set knives.
- Maximum RPM 18,000
- Outstanding cutting performance from reduction in cutting pressures (design is for rough cut applications only).
- Extended tool life over brazed tooling due to insert accuracy and superior carbide grades.
- Excellent for high production runs requiring machining of thick materials.
- Also, reduce sharpening costs due to small cost of inserts over standard brazed router bits.
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.