Standard Insert Router Bits B
- Designed for use on CNC router machines.
- Also can be for stationary overhead routers.
- Use with mechanical feed operations.
- CNC router must have excellent hold downs to ensure the least possibility of part movement.
- Use for jointing, coping, parting, rabbeting, ramp plunge, vertical ramp plunging, boring, cutout routing etc.
- Shank style cutter body design made from high tensile steel for long life and durability.
- Uses standard turnover inserts to reduce cutting pressures.
- Top and bottom inserts have down and up shear to eliminate tearout on material surfaces.
- Can be used for plunge cutting.
- Designed for high removal rates in either natural or man-made material. Excellent for double face laminates.
- Requires no special set-up fixtures to set knives.
- Maximum RPM 18,000
- Extended tool life over brazed tooling due to insert accuracy and superior carbide grades.
- Excellent for high production runs.
- Reduced sharpening costs due to small cost of inserts over standard brazed router bits.
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.