Set Screw Saw & Head Sleeve
- For mounting either cutter heads or saw blades on to a smooth shaft
- Can mount cutters and saw blades with the addition of spacers
- The sleeve can easily move anywhere on the shaft
- The sleeve and tool can remove as one unit
- Two brass tipped set screws to protect the shaft
- Screws set 90 degrees apart firmly mount the system onto the shaft
- The retaining ring screws onto the sleeve to lock the tools into place
- Specify either right or left hand rotation when ordering
NOTE: Available in 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″,and 8″ capacities.
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.