Self Centering Saw & Head Sleeve
- For mounting either cutter heads or saw blades onto a smooth shaft
- Designed to accurately center tooling on the shaft
- The complete unit can mount anywhere on the shaft to mount a wide variety of tools
- The open end standard sleeve design centers the whole unit accurately onto the shaft
- Standard barrel design with open end sleeve bore diameter of 1-13/16″ or a 2-1/8″
- 1/8 Center Spacer comes with the sleeve
- The use of spacers to take up the remaining sleeve space allows the interchanging of saws and cutters
- Specify either right or left hand rotation when ordering
NOTE: The open end standard sleeve is available in any length to customer specifications. Available in 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″,and 8″ capacities.
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.