Helical Compression PCD Router Bits
- For machining natural or man-made laminated substrate material: MDF, particle board, Formica®, melamine, paper, vinyl, etc
- Works well with non-laminated material for minimum chipping and tear-out of the top and bottom surfaces
- The helical design facilitates single contact cutting for reduced pressures and less required horsepower than other router bits
- Combined up/down shear cutting generates cutting forces towards the center of the material, for reduced chipping and splintering
- Increased feed rates for better productivity and reduced overall costs
- Made from Polycrystaline Diamond for man-made material and can be sharpened
- The plunge point is carbide tipped for short or nominal plunge rout applications
- All tools are right-hand bits unless otherwise specified. Left-hand router bits are available upon request
|Shank Size||Overall Length||No. of Flutes|
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.