F45/F50 Ferrous Cutting Saw Blades
Ferrous Cutting Saw BLADES
- The F45 saw blade is used for plate sawing of low to medium carbon steel.
- The F50 saw blade is used for plate sawing of stainless steel and high nickel alloy plate.
- Triple chip and flat tooth design efficiently breaks up the chip and stabilizes the blade while in the cut.
- Selected grade of carbide for application.
- Corner breaks on flat tooth.
- Rapid, aggressive cutting.
- Laser cut saw plate.
- Corner breaks to strengthen the cutting edge.
- High nickel steel body to resist cracking.
- Available in English and Metric sizes
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.