Features of the F-90D
- Require less horsepower due to thin kerf geometry which reduces overall cutting pressures.
- Offers a direct reduction in chips to handle.
- Less material removed for increased savings of material.
- Minimized cutting pressure on material, reduced deformation when cutting small thin walled parts.
- Reduced bearing and machine loads. Requires less machine maintenance and repairs.
- Quiet operation (Approx. 80 dB (A))
- High quality cut produced with minimum burrs.
- Exceptional tool life.
Designed to Fit These and Other Machinery Manufacturers
This blade is designed for higher toughness of cutting edge. For interrupted cutting like tubing.
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.