Dedicated Insert Router Bits C
- Designed for use on CNC router machines. mounted screws.
- Also can be for stationary overhead routers.
- Use with mechanical feed operations.
- CNC router must have excellent hold downs to ensure the least possibility of part movement.
- In addition, for profile edges on decorative panels, doors, frames, etc.
- Shank style cutter body design uses non-turnable profiled carbide inserts.
- Cutter body profiles to match the carbide insert.
- Requires no backing plates or clamping wedges.
- Insert is mechanically fastened by the use of back b y the use of 3 back mounted screws for additional protection.
- Insert router bit manufactures in right hand rotation.
- Maximum RPM for 34mm dia. = 18,000, 44/54mm dia. = 12,000
- Ramp plunging is possible with this tool.
- Reduced set-up time because of fewer parts and a constant cutting circle.
- Extended tool life over brazed tooling due to insert accuracy and superior carbide grades.
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.