- For use on double end tenon, double cut-off and roll feed machines, sizing machines, gang rip machines, and multiple cutting machines
- To hog off all material into dust, simultaneously producing a trim cut
- Lighter to handle during tool changes
- Require less horsepower over steel hoggers
- Segments are easily replaced with allen wrench
- Aerodynamics of gullets in segments reduce air turbulence and noise levels
- Dynamically balanced to reduce vibration
- Bodies are made from aluminum alloy
- 1” or 1-1/2” wide sections can be bolted together to form various cutting widths
- Laser cut trim saws
- Trim saws are 3:1 tooth style (LH or RH)
Replacement Trim Saws
|Part No.||Number of Teeth||Blade Diameter|
Replacement Spare Parts
|AHSEGB – Broach Segments|
|AHSEGNB – Non Broach Segments|
|AHS – Segment Screws 5/16″-18 x 5/8″ FHSCS|
|AHS – Trim Saw Screws 1/4″-20 x 5/8″ FHSCS|
Hogger Sections – with Trim Saws (Broached & Non-Broached)
|Part No.||Hogger Diameter||Bore Size||Section Width||Number Segments|
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.