TH12 Reversible Tenon Heads
- For single and double end tenon machines
- Used to cut hard and soft woods, veneers, laminated plastic, particleboard, etc
- CNC machined from solid steel for better accuracy
- Head is reversible for double production life over conventional heads
- Trim blades act as scoring saws to deliver a clean smooth edge on the material with minimal tearout
- Center cutter is a one-piece staggered tooth design
- Trim blades on each side incorporate a 3:1 tooth design, mounted to the center of cutter for concentricity
- The reversible position utilizes 1/2 or less of the total cutting width of the head. The unused area can then be used by mounting the head in the opposite position. Only one trim blade is needed in the non-reversible position
- For open-end sleeve mount you must add the price of the sleeve
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.