PCD Diamond Router Bits
- Designed for use on CNC routers
- Use on clean man-made material such as particle board and Corian MDF is an excellent material for diamond use
- Use in applications where the router bit is left on the machine for extended periods of time, justifying a decrease in tool changes
- Diamond router bits require rigid fixturing
- Hand routing operations are not recommended
- An opportunity to increase your production efficiency and reducing overall tooling costs
- Typically, diamond tools can run 50-100 times longer than conventional carbide tools
- With reasonable care, NAP Gladu’s diamond router bits can be sharpened 1-3 times
- The diamond plunge point produces superior performance over carbide plunge point
- Combination up/down shear design eliminates chipping and splintering on laminated material
- Diamond boring point extends plunge/route performance
- All tools are right-hand bits unless otherwise specified.
- Left-hand router bits are available upon request
|Shank Size||Overall Length||No. of Flutes|
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.