HYDRO-GRIP Type A and AI
- Extremely accurate mounting system for use on non-threaded arbors
- Increase feed rates by 30-50%
- Gives near perfect concentricity on the OD
- Excellent repeatability of the cutting circle ensures that all of the knives wings cut effectively
- Reduces set up time because the cutting tool and sleeve remain as one unit No assembly required
- Smoother finishes for limited sanding
- Type A and AI is pressed into the cutting tool and retained by screws
- Type A sleeve is operated with a high pressure pump
- When pressurized: Inner sleeve expands towards the spindle
- Type AI sleeve is operated with a T-wrench
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. Peak Toolworks assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of Peak Toolworks products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: Peak Toolworks products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.